Quantum® Diamant GmbH all have the following properties:
• They are made by the NT Technology.
• They are multi-layered.
• They are sintered for optimum performance.
Core Bit Segments for Reinforced Concrete
- Med – Heavy reinforcing
- Drill motors ≥ 2,5 kW
- Smooth drilling
- Fast drilling
- Good Life
- Good value for money
- Customized segments possible
- Top grade Diamonds
- Half Roof for easy collaring
- Easy Silver soldering
|Art No||Segment LXBXH||Nom Ø|
|50QWT0523510||24 x 3,5 x 10||47 – 66|
|50QWT0823510||24 x 3,5 x 10||67 – 99|
|50QWT1223510||24 x 3,5 x 10||100 – 139|
|50QWT1704010||24 x 4,0 x 10||140 – 225|
|50QWT2004510||24 x 4,5 x 10||180-250|
|50QWT3005010||24 x 5,0 x 10||> 250|
Our In-House Technology
Quantum® Diamant GmbH is a start-up company formed by a group of experts from the diamond tool industry. The company is situated in Celle, Germany, on top of the German oil fields. All of the associates of the company have more than 25 years’ experience in all aspects of diamond tools for cutting and drilling concrete, reinforced concrete, natural stone and for exploration drilling in mining.
The founder of the company had developed new technologies to improve manufacturing efficiencies, which lead to significant savings in the cost of manufacturing. In addition to this, a new technology was developed to position the diamonds in a 3D pattern in a matrix-like distribution in the sintered diamond cutting elements of the diamond tools, otherwise known as NT-Technology.
The combination of several factors makes Quantum® Diamant GmbH and its products unique:
- New sintering technique, dropping cost of manufacture (Price Benefit)
- New diamond distribution technology improving the performance of the diamond tools (Performance Benefit)
- Low cost structure of the company (Additional Price Benefit)
- A group of experts pouring their innovative ideas into the company (Sustained Innovation Benefit)
- The company is very well located;
- Close to the airport Hanover
- Close to the major German freeways
- Close to the research institutes in Hanover
- The associates of the company are experienced in the manufacture, design and application of diamonds tools all over the globe (Wide Experience Base Benefit);
- The gold and platinum mines in Southern Africa
- Granite quarrying in Southern Africa, Spain, Italy, Norway and Russia
- Diamond wire sawing in non-mining environments such as concrete, reinforced concrete and metal cutting in all of western Europe, Scandinavia, Russia and even in remote regions like Eastern Siberia.
The decision to form a new company was a logical step to pass the benefits of this vast pool of know-how and skill on to customers and users of diamond tools.
The result is the Quantum® Diamant GmbH range of diamond tools.